Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14 10:30 AM

Hello friends, 
     Well, it's Sunday morning and I'm at home with Micah : (  I've been (along with some of the other kids) sick and Micah really wanted to go to church.  We were getting him ready, but shortly before Thomas left with the kids, Micah threw up and there was just no time to get him cleaned up and ready.  He was very upset.  What to do?  There seems to be no way to calculate when this is going to happen and cleaning him up takes a lot of time.  Okay, I'm finished whining today.
    We've (despite the above) had a good week and had some wonderful visits with some special people.  We will be headed to Vandy with Micah on Thursday the 18th for the dye contrast test that I mentioned in the last blog.  I will try to get on here that evening and let you know what the Dr. says.  No promises, but I will try to do better at keeping you updated with what is going on around here.  
     I've put a link here of a song that I was listening to this morning and if you don't have time to listen then the lyrics are below the link.  A good message for all of us to remember is that God's love is unending.  No matter the situation or what it feels like He is still there.  Be blessed today and enjoy your family.


Blessings,
Tina


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm8Pq4hDTlk

On and On by Chasen
Awake tonight
I’m breathing the air of the night sky
Listening and wanting
An answer to questions You’re wondering
I never thought it ever would be possible
To cross the lines we drew
That govern what we say and do
But no height and no depth could separate us

CHORUS
Some say we need a miracle
Some say there’s no hope at all
But I know Your love is strong, it goes on and on and on and on
Rise up when it gets us down
It’ll be the voice in a blaring crowd
Because we know Your love will lead us home
It goes on and on and on and on…

VERSE 2
I tried my way
It always ends up being a mistake
But You’re right when You say
That You set the time for the plans You make
I never thought that I could ever learn to let it go
Somehow its better when I follow in the paths You show
So I’m here I’m waiting
Cause I believe

CHORUS

BRIDGE
There is no fear of belief
There’s just this cold reality
That wants to take me away from You
There is no doubt in my mind
That in Your perfect time
Your plans and Your ways will unfold.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tina,
    God bless you dear one! Thank you for always taking time out of your very busy schedule to write to us of all your going ons with Micah and all that God is doing. I always check for your blog each night and am always thrilled whenever and with whatever you write. Your humaness and your trust and belief all combine to bless all who read and partake of all you write. I love you and your family very much and am always filled up to overflowing whenever I am around you all. God bless you greatly!

    ReplyDelete