Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010 10 AM

Good morning friends,
     There was a last minute change to the schedule.  Micah will not be having his test(s) today, but has been rescheduled to Friday the 26th, 1:50 in the afternoon.  If I understood correctly they will be doing the dye contrast and then possibly one other test that day.  
     Micah has been doing well since the last post, and has been going outside some lately since it has been dry.  He loves to be outside so the warmer weather has been a blessing.  Thomas & I have been having some serious talks with him lately about the way things are for now, how his friends respond to him, how his siblings love him and care for him, God's promises for his life, etc...  The response is always the same, he listens carefully, but the emotions always win and he cries & cries.   I hate to see him cry, but am always happy to see that he does understand what we're talking about.  I have, of late noticed a stubborn streak emerging in him.  When we are asking him to do something specific to answer a question that he doesn't want to do he will totally ignore us, not even look at us.  What to do, sounds like any other kid.  
     This is from my reading this morning:
  
O God, You are my God;
         Early will I seek You;
         My soul thirsts for You;
         My flesh longs for You
         In a dry and thirsty land
         Where there is no water.
  So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
         To see Your power and Your glory.    (PS  63:1-2)



“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.   (John 14:12-14)


Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.        (1 John 5:14-15)

     We keep asking and we keep believing and so must you dear ones, whatever the situation.
Blessings,
Tina
     

4 comments:

  1. We continue to believe steadfastly with you.

    Suma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know the updates.

    And, yes he does sound like any other kid!
    Even though there are tears, it is good he is expressing his emotions to you.
    Let me know when I can help.
    Linda Arreguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we continue to pray daily for all of you, we are encouraged by Micah's progress as well as what God lays on your hearts to share.
    We love you bunches!
    Mary, Dustin and Hana

    ReplyDelete
  4. We continue to believe the Lord is present in all situations & He knows all of our needs, including Micah's. Let His name be praised forever! We pray for you daily, and put our hope on the Lord.
    Shanti & family

    ReplyDelete