Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

A lot of time has passed since I have been on here. There is nothing more that I would love to do than to get on here and tell everyone that God has healed Micah, but that time has not yet come. I had a good reminder today that we are not waiting on the miracle, we are in the middle of the miracle process. The word has gone forth the promises have been given and at the appointed time we will see the fulfillment. I think I have mentioned before that when Micah was born God gave me this verse: "As in the days when you came out of the land of Egypt, I will show them marvelous things.". Micah 7:15 We have many weepy days around here,I wish I could say that it wasn't this way, but it is. At the end of April I was having a bad day and asked God for a word for Micah (I needed encouragement to keep believing in the promises) and He gave me: "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.". Jer.33:3 So though we do not yet see the end of this journey, we will keep believing that which God has said to us no matter what things look like. Micah is doing well. We decided a few months ago to start the process of getting rid of the internal pump that delivers a potent muscle relaxer to the spine because we haven't seen any improvement in him since it was put in. It is a slow process but we are almost completely off of the drug and there have been no adverse side affects praise God. What has happened though is that in the last 1-2 months Micah has thrown up lot less, moves his head more, swallows more & his eye sight is back to normal (it had gotten pretty bad). Evidently those are the areas the muscle relaxer had been working on. Micah did not enjoy this past school year, and usually will cry through therapy, but at an evaluation the only joints that we're tighter in comparison to last year this time were his elbows (not a lot). All other joints were either the same or better praise the Lord! As for communication, that is still a struggle as he doesn't seem to want to use the communication device. He knows how to use it and they have worked to make it easier for him, but he just won't. Maybe now that his eye sight is better he will start. He will be at a new school next year so we're praying that he will do well there. His teachers all really like him and are working to get him into regular classes. Being able to communicate would be such a help, please pray with us about this. This is all I have for now. Blessings, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for healing Micah completely.
    Love you all,

    Suma.

    ReplyDelete