Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

Hello friends,
      Just a quick update to let you know our schedule for the weekend.  Micah is scheduled for a CT (dye injection) and also the comparison test that I mentioned before on Thursday afternoon.  The surgery will be the following day in the late morning.  Thank you for your prayers for him, I will post results via the blog and FB also.  
     One other thing that I forgot to mention in the last blog was that I had gone to pick Micah up from school one day and all the teachers told me that I needed to pursue a different class for Micah as he was too smart to be put in their class : )  It's always nice when someone else sees what you knew was there.  So, we have started the process of moving him up.  That's all for now.
Blessings,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment