Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27 11:00 PM

The spinal tap is over, no results yet.  It was done as a precautionary step in finding out where the fever is coming from.  The tube is still in the stomach, we are waiting on a surgeon to come up and check on it.  One has already been up and when he checked it it leaked on the outside so I still don't know what the steps are to fix the problem.  Hopefully it will be non-surgical.  He has been given some pain meds just now and we are very anxiously waiting on them to take affect.  He is in a great deal of pain right now, heart pounding.  We are having to hold his hands until he relaxes so that he doesn't do any further damage to the tube.

1 comment: